After installing solar street lights, some friends find that the street lights cannot achieve the expected lighting effect. They may consider whether there is a problem with the quality of the street lights themselves, but this is only part of it. Whether the street lights themselves are properly installed is also very important, especially the solar panels, then how are solar panels installed?
1) Find out the positive and negative poles
First of all, be sure to figure out the positive and negative poles of the battery board. When making electrical connections in series, the "+" pole plug of the previous component is connected to the "-" pole plug of the next component, and the output circuit must be correctly connected to the device.
Do not mistake the polarity, otherwise the battery board may not be charged, and the indicator light of the controller will not be on in this case. In severe cases, the diode will be burned out, affecting the service life of the battery board, Avoid wearing metal accessories when installing solar panels, to prevent the positive and negative electrodes of the panels from contacting metal objects, resulting in a short circuit, or even fire or explosion.
2) Wire requirements
First of all, it is recommended to use insulated copper wire instead of aluminum wire. It is better than the latter in terms of electrical conductivity and galvanic corrosion resistance, and it is not as easy to catch fire as aluminum wire. It is efficient and safe to use to be higher.
Secondly, the polarity of the wire connection is different, and the color is preferably different, which is convenient for installation and maintenance; the connection is firm, do not increase the contact resistance, and the wire should be as short as possible, which can reduce the internal resistance of the line and ensure its work efficiency.
The insulation winding layer in the joint part should be considered to meet the insulation strength, and the weather resistance requirements should be considered; in addition, according to the ambient temperature during installation, a margin should be reserved for the temperature parameters of the wire.
3) Solar panel orientation
To ensure the charging efficiency of solar street lights, solar panels must receive sufficient sunlight, and to achieve the maximum power generation per unit time, the best orientation is the south direction, which is the direction with the highest solar light irradiation intensity in China.
However, due to the limitations of the surrounding environment or construction and other objective conditions, there may be no way to be exactly this direction, don't worry, generally within the range of ±20° due to the south, it will not have a great impact, as far as possible to ensure that the solar panels can Receive sunlight from 9:00 to 16:00.
If the demand for light cannot be met, it can be compensated by increasing the power of the solar panel.
4) Solar panel tilt angle
In addition to the orientation of the solar panel, the tilt angle is also a key point to pay attention to during installation. This parameter is mainly determined according to the local latitude. Generally speaking, the closer to the north, the larger the angle, and the closer to the south, The angle is also smaller.
Generally speaking, when the local latitude is 0°~25°, the elevation angle is the same as the latitude. When the latitude is 26°~40°, add 5°~12° on this basis, and when the latitude is 41°~55°, the inclination angle is On this basis, add 10°~15°. If the latitude is above 55°, it is more appropriate to add 15°~22°.
5) Maintenance after installation
10 steps of slicing, cleaning, suede preparation, peripheral etching, removal of PN+ junction on the back side, fabrication of upper and lower electrodes, fabrication of anti-reflection film, sintering, and test binning. Description of the specific manufacturing process of solar cells
(1) Slicing: Using multi-line cutting, the silicon rod is cut into square silicon wafers.
(2) Cleaning: Use conventional silicon wafer cleaning methods to clean, and then use acid (or alkali) solution to remove 30-50um of damage layer on the surface of the silicon wafer.
(3) Preparation of suede: anisotropic etching of silicon wafer with alkaline solution to prepare suede on the surface of silicon wafer.
(4) Phosphorus diffusion: use a coating source (or a liquid source, or a solid phosphorus nitride flake source) for diffusion to make a PN+ junction, and the junction depth is generally 0.3-0.5um.
(5) Peripheral etching: The diffusion layer formed on the peripheral surface of the silicon wafer during diffusion will short-circuit the upper and lower electrodes of the battery, and the peripheral diffusion layer is removed by masking wet etching or plasma dry etching.
(6) Remove the backside PN+ junction. The backside PN+ junction is usually removed by wet etching or grinding.
(7) Making the upper and lower electrodes: vacuum evaporation, electroless nickel plating or aluminum paste printing and sintering. The lower electrode is fabricated first, followed by the upper electrode. Aluminum paste printing is a process method that is widely used.
(8) Production of anti-reflection film: In order to reduce the reflection loss, a layer of anti-reflection film should be covered on the surface of the silicon wafer. The materials for making the anti-reflection film are MgF2, SiO2, Al2O3, SiO, Si3N4, TiO2, Ta2O5, etc. The process method can be vacuum coating method, ion coating method, sputtering method, printing method, PECVD method or spraying method.
(9) Sintering: Sinter the battery chip on the base plate of nickel or copper.
(10) Test classification: according to the specified parameter specifications, test classification.
To effectively ensure the working efficiency of the solar panel for a long time, pay attention to regular maintenance after installation to avoid residual stains on the panel. Always wipe the surface of the module with a soft cloth, and do not only touch the cable or the movable part of the connector. If you do, be sure to use proper safety equipment.
As a kind of clean energy, solar energy is growing rapidly around the world. How to make better use of solar energy has become a common problem for all mankind. What I will introduce to you is only the tip of the iceberg. There are still many deeper problems in the installation of solar panels, which still need to be solved by everyone. The above is about the installation of solar panels, I hope it can help you.
Sino Green New Energy Tech Co Ltd