|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||9.26 Amps|
|Power Tolerance||-0 / +5W|
SINO GREEN Solar Allmax M Plus TSM-275DD05A.05(II)
275 Watt Deep Black Solar Panel
Allmax M Plus Deep Black solar panels
SINO GREEN Solar's Allmax M Plus Deep Black solar panels features a black frame, black backsheet and dark solar cells for a modern sleek appearance.
With SINO GREEN ’s uniform, deep black monocrystalline cells, anodized black aluminum frame and black backsheet the ALLMAX M Plus TSM-275DD05A.05(II) combines great aesthetics and efficiency with proven reliability and quality.
The Allmax M Plus packs even more power in a 60 cell module by using more efficient monocrystalline cells which have a darker, more uniform, aesthetically pleasing look. The ALLMAX M Plus TSM-275 Deep Black has the same great reliability as the ALLMAX, and is compatible with all major balance of system components and most module-level power electronics.
In a recent review of solar panels by leading manufacturers, Trina Solar PV modules ranked highest in reliable performance under real-world climate conditions.
All-black solar panel using monocrystalline Allmax M Plus solar cells
Snow load of 5400 Pa
Linear performance warranty
Great aesthetics for residential applications
Very-high power output per square foot
Trina ALLMAX M Plus Deep Black Solar Panel Benefits
SINO GREEN Allmax linear warranty
SINO GREEN Solar Allmax Solar Panel Warranty
SINO GREEN guarantees their module output to be at or above its nameplate wattage, and they back every module with a 10-year product and 25-linear power output warranty.
• IEC 61215/ IEC 61730/ UL 1703/ IEC 61701/IEC 62716
• ISO 9001: Quality Management System
• ISO 14001: Environmental Management System
• ISO 14064: Greenhouse Gases Emissions Verification
• OHSAS 18001: Occupation Health and Safety Management System
SINO GREEN Allmax M Plus TSM-275 Deep Black Solar Panel Review
Maximize limited space with top-end efficiency
• High power density
• Low thermal coefficients for greater energy production at high operating temperatures
Highly reliable due to stringent quality control
• Over 30 in-house tests (UV, TC, HF, and many more)
• In-house testing beyond certification requirements
• 100% EL double inspection
Certified to withstand harsh weather conditions
• 2400 Pa wind load
• 5400 Pa snow load
• 35 mm hail stones at 97 km/h
Sino Green New Energy Tech Co Ltd