|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||9.55 Amps|
|Power Tolerance||-0 / +5W|
SINO GREEN TSM-295DD05A.08(II) Allmax M Plus
295 Watt Solar Panel w/ White Backsheet
SINO GREEN Allmax M Plus solar panels
Allmax M Plus solar panels by Trina Solar feature a black frame, white backsheet and monocrystalline solar cells for great efficiency and a modern appearance.
With SINO GREEN ’s uniform, deep black monocrystalline cells, anodized black aluminum frame and white backsheet the TSM-295DD05A.08(II) 295 watt solar panel combines great aesthetics and efficiency with proven reliability and quality.
The Allmax M Plus packs even more power in a 60 cell module by using more efficient monocrystalline cells which have a darker, more uniform, aesthetically pleasing look. The ALLMAX M Plus TSM-295 has the same great reliability as the ALLMAX, and is compatible with all major balance of system components and most module-level power electronics.
In a recent review of solar panels by leading manufacturers, Trina Solar PV modules ranked highest in reliable performance under real-world climate conditions. With almost 20 years in the solar industry, Trina Solar’s experience, high-quality products and technological innovations have propelled them to be the leading photovoltaic module manufacturer in the world.
Monocrystalline solar panel with 18% efficiency
Snow load of 5400 Pa
Linear performance warranty
Great aesthetics for residential applications
Very-high power output per square foot
SINO GREEN TSM-295DD05A.08(II) Solar Panel Benefits
SINO GREEN Allmax M Plus warranty
SINO GREEN Solar Allmax Solar Panel Warranty
SINO GREEN guarantees their module output to be at or above its nameplate wattage, and they back every module with a 10-year product and 25-linear power output warranty.
• IEC 61215/ IEC 61730/ UL 1703/ IEC 61701/IEC 62716
• ISO 9001: Quality Management System
• ISO 14001: Environmental Management System
• ISO 14064: Greenhouse Gases Emissions Verification
• OHSAS 18001: Occupation Health and Safety Management System
SINO GREEN Allmax M Plus TSM-295DD05A.08(II) 295 Watt Solar Panel W/ White Backsheet Review
Maximize limited space with top-end efficiency
• High 180 W/m² power density
• Low thermal coefficients for greater energy production at high operating temperatures
Highly reliable due to stringent quality control
• Over 30 in-house tests (UV, TC, HF, and many more)
• In-house testing well beyond certification requirements
• 100% EL double inspection
Certified to withstand harsh weather conditions
• 2400 Pa wind load
• 5400 Pa snow load
• 35 mm hail stones at 97 km/h
Sino Green New Energy Tech Co Ltd